Search Engine Optimization is a process which aims to improve a website’s rankings by insinuating popularly searched keywords in the website content. SEO has become an inseparable part of website development and more so that now web developing companies have to hire SEO experts to suggest SEO keywords and terms.
Any SEO company India will usually go through certain stages before finally deciding upon what keywords they really require to target. This helps since the process is research based and offers insightful results.
Following are the steps for a successful SEO campaign:
- Researching Keywords : Keywords relevant to the nature of your website have to be researched in order to find an optimum balance between what keywords you can use successfully that have not been consumed by completion by bigger players. To put it simply, if you have a hardware wholesaling business in Pune, utilizing keywords, ‘hardware in Pune’ can be tough since the bigger players have already taken it, so your website will not rank high in the searches. However, if you use ‘Pune hardware sellers’ it will be comparatively better and useful.
- Traffic Analysis : This is where how people are interacting with the website is analyzed in certain terms such as what keywords are leading people to the website, what search engine they are using, what are the bounce rates and what is the most popular content. This helps you to know how to tune the website content accordingly.
- Content Creation : This involves creating interesting and engaging content as per the nature of the website. Here you communicate directly with the prospective visitors of your website and offer them information that they might have been looking forward to read. The content is written with respect to the SEO targeted keywords so that they show up in the search results.
- Page Optimization :
- Page Titling : The title of your page has to make a point about the nature of your website. It should not look irrelevant or totally pointless with respect to your website name.
- ALT data, META data : these are the tags that are not used in the content but rather embedded in the coding of the website. ALT data is the data that describes the images so that when an image is searched for these images help. META data on the other hand is used in the top of the web page’s code which describes the nature of the subject matter of your website.
- Highlighting The Keywords : It is not enough only to use certain keywords on your website, but it is also necessary to use them in a more prominent way that highlights their significance with respect to the website and the content that it holds. You can use the keywords more often without losing relevance and by giving them a bold font.
- Sitemap : This is where you establish a list of all the links that lead to important pages based on your website. This way, you can ensure that the site’s pages are carefully indexed by most search engines when that keyword is searched for.
- Social Media And Link Building : You need to create social media profiles that link to your website so that people have an alternative way of reaching your website. Also linking your website in another website is a crucial part since it creates another way by which people can reach your website.
The mark of a good SEO company in India is a good research and getting results.